The Schirm Project

This blog will discuss my journey with the Peace Corps in teaching English in Turkmenistan as well as my development an annual sports camp for youth. The views that are depicted here are soley mine and do not reflect the views of the Peace Corps or its staff.

Name:
Location: Denver, CO, United States

I'm a fiancee soon to be husband, an RPCV from Turkmenistan and a former Public Affairs professional. I started the Foreign Service process in March 2010 and am currently on the registry for the Public Diplomacy tract. I am happy to help any and all people that have questions about my experiences.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The actual Paradox of time attribution

So my friend Jason Forget was apparently deceived when he sent me the words of the past post. If you click on the link below, you can find out that the words written is an essay that is called "Paradox of our Time" and was written by a preacher.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/paradox.asp